Saturday, August 30, 2008

Storming Again, also, Leaving Tomorrow!

Just as I was sitting here reading my message boards, a thunderstorm started up, so I said to myself "I'd better blog before I have to shut down!" And here I am. The rain smell is wonderful. Mmmm. So refreshing and inspiring!

We're going to try to leave town at around 10am tomorrow. I plan to blog from the hotel room, but I may not. Depends on what else we are up to in Flagstaff and how tired I am. The forecast for Flagstaff is highs in the 60s and lows in the 40s. Yikes! Maybe this is why I never go there... I had to retrieve a sweater from the depths of the closet to make sure I won't freeze.

I've got a lot of things to do before we go, including packing the rest of the stuff we need to take and printing up directions to the hotels, and all that fun stuff. I was hoping to make a necklace tonight, but at this rate it probably won't happen. The important thing is getting ready to go get my lovely dogs! Hurray!

No comments:

Post a Comment