Saturday, August 16, 2008

Exciting Etsy Announcement!

As I've mentioned over the past couple of days, I've decided to put my focus on my Etsy shop while my website is down. And then I thought... well, why not really focus on Etsy? Why not pour a ton of work into it, so I don't even have time to think about the really annoying problem with my website?

So I'm giving myself a little challenge. Starting on Monday, every week day I must complete a piece of jewelry, photograph it, and list it in my Etsy store. That means five new pieces of jewelry a week! I will be doing this until at least the end of the month, or until my site is back up -- whichever comes second!

Now, most of these items will be earrings and strung necklaces, because there's only so much I can do in a day, but I plan to also have large woven projects in the works that will get posted on the day they're completed. For instance, my in-progress lariat will hopefully be ready on Monday or Tuesday -- maybe Wednesday if I get really fancy with the fringe.

I think I'm up to the task, and I hope that you, my friends and readers, will enjoy the constant new eye candy and will encourage me not to be lazy and slack off! Now it just needs a catchy title for convenient blog labeling purposes. I think I will call it the Daily Design Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment