Thursday, August 14, 2008

A little contest! Join in the fun!

Yesterday I mentioned that I felt like doing another contest. I thought about it a bit and came up with one that should be fun.

The objective is to guess the number of thread bobbins in the cup on my desk. Just post your guess in the comments section on this blog. The first person to guess the right number wins!

The prize is a pair of earrings, in the winners favorite color(s) and their choice of Sterling or Gold Filled findings, shipped free to the winner. Prize has a minimum value of $10.

My thread cup is 2" tall and 3 1/2" across, so obviously this is not like one of those county fair jelly bean guessing games where the answer is in the 1000s. That's all the hint you get :) So start guessing!

In other news, I am having a lot of trouble with my domain and my website may not be back up until September at this rate. I'm trying to stay positive, and focus my energy on the Etsy shop. As promised, I added another bracelet today (as seen above), and I'll have one more tomorrow. Then on Saturday, an exciting announcement! So be sure to visit on the weekend.

7 comments:

  1. hi AJ, I'd like to make the first guess about the thread. I'll guess 17 bobbins in your cup.

    I love reading your blog and am really surprised that I'm the first to comment.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, AJ. My guess is 18 bobbins. I'm with Karen. Is everyone else asleep?
    Arline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi AJ :D

    My guess is you have 20 bobbins nestled in the cup!

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun!I love contests! My guess is 25. -Marlyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. You didn't tell us if the bowl is half empty or half full! I used a very scientific method to "guess"! Dice!!!
    So my entry is 15.
    Great bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd say you have 14 bobbins!
    If I'm wrong, do I get to guess again!?
    Sure am glad you found it, but yeah it was a weird place to stick it when you were packing!
    Cheers, Denise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ding ding ding! We have a winner :) I'll post who in a little bit!

    Thank you everyone for playing!

    ReplyDelete