Friday, August 22, 2008

An accidental theme

Last night, as I was thinking about what to make today, I realized that everything I'd made for the Daily Design Challenge so far had an artist-made bead or charm. So I decided to make it this week's theme! As such, today's necklace features a lampworked gargoyle face by Ann Scherm Baldwin. But what's even better than the necklace is the little story that I wrote to go with him, so I think you should go visit his Etsy listing.

So far I'm having a lot of fun with this Daily Design Challenge. I'm looking forward to continuing it next week. I hope you've all been enjoying the new jewelry!

I should have dog-related news this weekend. Woohoo!

5 comments:

  1. I love the gargoyle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too :D The only reason I could give him up is that I already have a malachite-colored gargoyle who is mine all mine. She's strung in a necklace with some vintage faux malachite Japanese lampwork and some Czech claw shaped beads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great necklace. Love the story on Etsy, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claw-shaped beads and a gargoyle head, now there's a theme necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Christina!

    Marilee, I'll try to remember to take a picture of the Troublemaker necklace next week :)

    ReplyDelete