I just had a very productive afternoon. Not only did I make the above necklace and earring set for the Daily Design Challenge, but I also made Denise's contest prize earrings and repaired two things for my mother-in-law. All that, plus photography, Etsy listing, and putting away the leftover beads. Woohoo!
The set is called In The Dragon Nest, and if you click on the name, you can see the Etsy listing, with some more fun photographs. The best photo of the day however, was one I took of Denise's earrings, using macro mode and turning off auto-flash. I'll post it on Saturday.
I still have a lot to get done today. The housework has piled up a bit while I've been off in beady land. And I need to pick out my next major beadweaving project, since The Mantra is finished. I'm thinking maybe something with an embroidered cabochon, since Locked Away was so much fun.