Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Mantra

Shopping for word charms is fun! I came up with this combination last time I made an Earthenwood order, and now they're at the end of a beaded lariat... which is today's Daily Design Challenge piece! Click Here to see it on Etsy, and view more images.

No model shots today. I'm wearing my Glass Alchemy t-shirt, which has a woodcut type image of a skeleton on the front. I love it, but it's definitely not a good backdrop for a really long lariat. I may play around with some more model shots this weekend. I could put on my Sexy Brown Dress and vamp it up a bit.

Putting the finishing touches on The Mantra took longer than I expected, so I'm really running behind today. I'll leave you with this short post and the promise of more tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That's really great! You could probably use it for a belt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, yep, I sure can! I just tried it on and it is just long enough to drape around my hips and do a simple overhand knot, leaving the dangles free.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this necklace!

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete