Thursday, August 27, 2009

So tired, but I need to blog!

Damn my commitment to daily blog posts! I spent well over 10 hours in NYC today, 12 hours if you count the time on the train to get there and back. There was a lot of walking involved, and my feet are tired. Actually, scratch that, all of me is tired.

My stupid camera batteries died as soon as I turned my camera on, but luckily Chris's phone has a good camera and he got some nice shots. I'll share at least one in tomorrow's post... and I'll buy decent batteries before we go to the Ren Faire. Those rechargeable hybrids may be great for the environment, but they're lousy for my camera.

Anyway, everything today was awesome and I'll make a full trip report tomorrow, when I should hopefully have some down time to rest my poor tired feet and catch up on internet stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment