Saturday, August 08, 2009

Driving update

Just got back from Chris's friend's apartment. We're taking care of his cat and guinea pig while he's out of town, and I've been doing some of the driving. Today I drove us there and back, my first time hitting the road in the middle of the day, with traffic and stuff. Also, my first time running a red light, because I misjudged how quickly I needed to stop when it turned yellow. Oh well, no one's perfect.

I'm almost to the point of being ready to tackle some major roads, which means I'll soon be able to drive anywhere in town, and Chris will soon take utter and complete advantage of that and make me drive everywhere. I guess it's only fair, he's been doing all of the driving for the 11 1/2 years we've been together ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment