Sunday, August 02, 2009

No driving today

I planned to practice driving tonight, but it was *really* windy. Not only does this make it harder to control the car, but since we haven't had a lot of rain, it's very dry, so there's blowing dust everywhere, messing up visibility. So since Chris was at gaming yesterday, that means I took the entire weekend off from driving. Well, after the crazy ordeal Chris put me through on Friday (driving halfway across town and back on dark, narrow roads), I deserve the break.

In other news, I set a secret goal for myself last month -- to actually update this blog daily, no matter how busy, tired, or cranky I was. And I did! 31 posts in 31 days! Woohoo! I'll try to do the same this month, though the NY trip may throw that off.

No comments:

Post a Comment