Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Busy, busy month!

Even though I'm very busy this month, I'd be more than happy to make you a Custom Crystal Bracelet, which is why they're today's Daily Special!

I guess I must have been bored, because suddenly I have a lot going on in my life. Not only do I have dance class, learning to drive, and beaded Cthulhu to work on, but next week I'm going to start going to my husband's gym, and a couple of weeks after that, I'm off for a week in NY.

The gym is partially because Chris has been nagging me to try it, and mostly because I would like better strength and stamina for dancing. My arms especially tend to get tired really fast, and I know it will be even worse if I'm trying to work with props, especially heavy ones like my sword or my fire fans. Plus, of course, more muscle tone will make me look better in my coin bra ;)

As for NY, it's my annual visit to my in-laws, and I will be putting my Etsy shop into Vacation mode during that time. I haven't decided if I'll take any of my jewelry along to NY. I usually do, because my mother-in-law likes to shop in person -- but tighter luggage restrictions mean I may have to leave my jewelry case at home in order to have enough luggage space left to bring home whatever I buy in NY. That said, if there's something you've had your eye on, you should probably buy it now just in case I take it to NY and sell it.

Anyway, right now it's back to housework and Cthulhu for me!

2 comments:

  1. Doesn't it feel great to be busy? Good for you! I hope you have an amazing time in NY. I miss my old stomping ground.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some days it feels great, others it's overwhelming, because I don't have as much opportunity to just do whatever I want.

    However, I LOVE NY! I could never live there, because I can't handle cold winters, but I really enjoy it. We're going to go into NYC at least once, and weather allowing, we'll also go to the Renaissance Faire in Tuxedo. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete