Friday, August 14, 2009

Etsy Shop on Vacation

I decided to go ahead and put my Etsy shop in Vacation mode a week early, so that I can spend the week that Chris is gone focusing on getting the house clean, working on Cthulhu, and maybe even making one or two shiny new things to wear on vacation*.

There will be changes made to the Etsy shop when I get back, and a few changes to my website as well. There will also be more destashed beads in the shop (I plan to photograph them before I go so I can start listing ASAP). There may even be new jewelry, but probably not. Cthulhu is taking most of my beading time right now.

Speaking of Cthulhu, I'll probably post about him again on Sunday. I haven't been working on him as much as I would like, but I feel like my momentum is back.

*I say all of this, but I'll probably spend most of the time reading novels, since I'm going to the bookstore tonight to stock up.

No comments:

Post a Comment