Wednesday, January 09, 2008

What I did today.

I've got to leave in just a minute to go to my usual Wednesday night game, so this is really brief.

Today I made a necklace called "The Day My Robot's Emotion Chip Malfunctioned." It's perfect for Valentine's Day, and will likely go into my Etsy shop. Tonight, I'm going to work on a kumihimo cord using fibers from the ABS prize that I won. One of the pendants from said prize will hang from the cord. It will be pretty cool.

Last night I read the manual for my sewing machine. Of the 17 safety warnings, 3 of them were telling me not to let children play with or use my machine. IE: If your kid sews through his hand, its not our fault! Luckily I don't have kids, and the cats will probably be scared of it.

And with that, I'm off!

3 comments:

  1. Hey I wanna see! Can you put a link to your Etsy shop in your links, pretty please???

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Etsy shop isn't opened yet -- that's my task for tomorrow! And when it does open, I will definitely add a link here. I might even add a widget like you have on your blog. I really like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I see! Yeah the Etsy Mini is pretty cool, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete