Sunday, January 13, 2008

At last!

So, for the past few weeks I've been trying to come up with a necklace for the Earth Goddess pendant that I bought from Melanie. It's very tricky matching glass to ceramic glazes, so the first two combinations that I tried ended up looking really bad with the pendant. But yesterday, I finally came up with the perfect blend of colors and a cool design, and then I made the entire thing during gaming. I forgot to pack a clasp, though, so I need to attach that today.

Tomorrow, I hope to update my website and my Esty shop, but first I need to make more jewelry. I've only finished two things this week, and I hope to put them both on Etsy. Today I'll try to come up with something to put on the site.

I'm also planning to cut out my pants and dance today, so I'll be pretty busy. Seeing as how it's almost 3pm already, I guess I'd better get a wiggle on.

No comments:

Post a Comment