Sunday, January 27, 2008

Raining all day.

It's been raining all day, or at least as long as I've been awake. It never fails -- gem show season approaches, and the rainclouds roll in. As much as I love rain, I do hope that the weather dries out a bit. I always feel so bad for tent vendors when it rains. Some tents -- like the one that I used to work in at Gem Mall -- are really nice, with cement floors and good roofs. Other tents -- like the one outside of Manning House -- are really bad, with dirt floors that turn to mud and roofs that leak. Plus, no one wants to go outside to a tent when it's raining.

Whenever it rains, I want to write. I've been feeling the desire to write a lot lately, anyway, so I think tonight I might boot up the laptop and get back to work on one of my books. It's been months and I feel a little guilty about it. I've really missed my characters. I'm just not sure about the current story I've got them in.

No comments:

Post a Comment