Friday, January 11, 2008

Introducing my Etsy shop!


I am pleased to announce the grand opening of my Etsy shop, which can be found at erthefae.etsy.com. You can find the above earrings at my shop, and three other items. I will be adding a lot more on Monday or Tuesday. My plan is to migrate a few things off of my website to Etsy, to help fill in the shop, but there will also be brand-new items in there at least once a week.

I am very pleased with how happy it was to set up my shop and list my items. Much easier than eBay!

I am very, very pleased with how the above picture of the Sacred Cloud earrings came out. I love my camera!

I am extremely pleased to say that I now offer free shipping from my Etsy shop and my website.

All in all, I'm feeling pretty pleased.

3 comments:

  1. Great job, AJ! Your descriptions are lyrical without being sappy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of this news is quite pleasing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Marilee! That's just the balance I was looking for :)

    Christina, I'm glad that you agree :D

    ReplyDelete