Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A busy day.

I dragged myself out of bed at a little after 10am (early for me) and I've spent most of the day since then working on one thing or another. I'm trying to get done everything that I need to do before I start working at the gem show next Wednesday. That includes the custom order (almost done), the BFAC stuff (almost done) and hand-washing all the nice clothes I want to wear to work (not even started). I'm also hoping to make myself a necklace, as I always like to have something new to wear to "bead dinner." I might start that tonight, after dinner, if I don't get another "Haven't slept well for three weeks" headache.

Anyway, in the really good news department, Chris seems to have a new job, which if it works out, is going to be really awesome for him. There were two positions open, and when the company heard that Chris had a former co-worker who was also qualified for the job, and that they had programmed together for their former company, they snatched them both up. I really hope that the job turns out to be as good as it sounds. Of course, after 3 1/2 months of having him around all the time and being able to do whatever we wanted whenever we wanted, it's going to be hard to adjust to him working full-time again, even though he'll be working from home.

Now it's back to the grind for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment