Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Moving Sale going on NOW!

In anticipation of purchasing a house and moving out of my apartment, I am pleased to announce my Moving Sale! The less that I have to pack up and move, the better, and you can help me by getting jewelry and packaging materials out of my home ;)

From now until at least the end of May, you can use the code "moving" to get 20% off of your purchase at Erthe Fae Designs. And remember, shipping is always free within the US! Now is the perfect time to buy some gorgeous new jewelry to go with your Spring and Summer wardrobe, or to buy Mother's Day presents!

I'll probably also run a sale on my Etsy store items, but I haven't set that up yet. In the meantime, if you would like to purchase any jewelry from my Etsy shop, let me know and I'll give it a 20% discount.

Tell all of your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment