Sunday, April 20, 2008

Flaming Teeth now on eBay!

Flaming Teeth, my 2008 LL-BFAC project, is currently up for auction! Go, look, bid! Remember that all proceeds (minus our small operating costs) go to the National Colorectal Cancer Research Association. You're not just getting a gorgeous and unique piece of jewelry, you're helping a good cause.

Please be sure to check out all of the other auctions, too. We have some great items going up this week, including necklaces with polymer focals by both of my parents. This was their first year participating and I'm very proud of them!

I know that in today's economy, money is tight for a lot of people, and luxuries like beadwork are hard to budget in. But if you've got a little spending cash, please consider bidding on a Layne's Legacy -- Beading For A Cure auction this week.

Ok, ok! I'll stop before this turns into a pledge drive!

3 comments:

  1. I dunno, what could we give out for pledges?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Our local PBS stations usually give CD/book combinations for pledges!

    ReplyDelete