Wednesday, April 02, 2008

A heart? -- Locked Away, Part 4


A little more beading done. As you can see, I continued the line down, and abandoned the idea of some bugles. I tried it, but they didn't line up well with the cab. Instead, there's a row of alternating size 8s and hexes leading up to the cab, with just enough space for another row of beads to go there. I started filling it in with more of the turquoise-lined amber, which I think is going to be the main color, because I like it the best.

If I do the same thing on the other side, and I probably will, because I love symmetry, then it's going to look kind of like a heart. I may or may not play up on that. I haven't decided what I want to do with the top yet.

Speaking of BFAC, have you checked out this week's auctions yet? Because you really have to see Jen's dragon! I'm currently high bidder, but you're welcome to try to outbid me. Really, it's okay. I like the competition! It's good for BFAC. Or you can bid on another item, if you can't stand the idea of depriving me of a seriously awesome dragon.

No comments:

Post a Comment