Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Oh my, look at the time!

Neon Dragon is today's Daily Special!

It's not so much the time that I'm really worried about right now, but the date. Last night I realized that it's two months until the Tahoe bead retreat, and I haven't started my Ugly Beaded Project or my fully-beaded collar to wear to the reception. Somehow, given all of the other things I have to do (including a fun-filled week in NY visiting my in-laws), I have a feeling that I will not get them both done. I'll probably have to come up with a less time-consuming, but still stunning, new necklace to wear, so I can fully focus on the Ugly project, which I'm really looking forward to.

What is the Ugly project, pray tell? I can't say yet. I need to experiment a bit first to make sure that I'm up to the challenge, and then I need to find out if we're allowed to talk about our projects, or if we have to keep them secret until the retreat. I'll only give you one hint: it's not a piece of jewelry.

Segueing elsewhere, I'm a big fan of the blog TotusMel's Wunderkammer, and today she picked out an awesome cephalopod-themed collection of items. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment