Thursday, July 16, 2009

Big Discount Today

Today's Daily Special is Turtle Talisman! I've marked it down by $50, because well, the original price was really high, and I thought maybe someone out there might be looking for a deal. In fact, with the $50 you'd save, you could buy the matching bracelet and earrings and have the entire set for the original price of the necklace!

I'm just a few minutes off from needing to get dressed and get ready for my weekly trek up to Tempe. Since Chris is out of town, a friend of ours agreed to drive me, and in return I'm buying him dinner. I've found a Hawaiian BBQ place not too awful far from class that looks pretty delicious, so I'm looking forward to it. I know I'll have danced up an appetite!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that's GORGEOUS and my favorite color! I wish I had the money to buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both! Meri, I wish you could afford it, too. The greens are even prettier in person.

    ReplyDelete