Thursday, July 02, 2009

Fun times were had!

Today's Daily Special is Asrai!

Yesterday, my friend Mara was over, and we decided that it was time to play with beads. So I taught her how to string a necklace, with some hematite, Czech glass, and a wolf/fox head pendant. It turned out pretty awesomely, and she was very happy with her necklace. I think I've made a new addict.

While she was blissfully stringing her necklace, I was making a cute pair of earrings with some faerie pendants she found. I didn't even remember that I had them. These earrings will find their way onto the website or Etsy next week.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could convert more of my friends. :) Sounds like a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you could convert them, too! It's fun to have someone else to bead with :)

    ReplyDelete