Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Still my favorite

Elvensoul is today's Daily Special, and it's also still one of my favorite necklaces ever. The colors, the style, the rich, leafy fringe... It's pretty much the essence of my work and inspiration, all in one little necklace. Someday, it will find a good home! If it doesn't sell this week, it will definitely come to Tahoe for Show and Tell!

Speaking of Tahoe, I leave in ONE WEEK and I think I'll actually get Cthulhu done in time! Hooray! Now to see if I can also get my brooch, necklace and Super Secret Jammies done in time. I'm going to try to work on the pajamas in the car on the way to Tempe tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. i can see why this is your very favorite piece- i do believe it is mine as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Julie- I love that necklace! Believe me, if I had the money, it would be mine. ;)

    ReplyDelete