Monday, September 07, 2009

One year of puppies!

Last year, Chris and I spent the Labor Day weekend driving up to the northwestern corner of New Mexico to adopt Daisy and Maggie. Here's the picture I snapped of them in our hotel in NM -- as you can see by those smiles, they'd already accepted us as cool people, and were clearly prepared to teach us how to spoil them rotten.

Bringing these two cuties into my life is one of the best decisions I've ever made. They cause me so much happiness, with their silly antics, unconditional love, and adorable faces. Here's hoping they'll be with us for many more years!

5 comments:

  1. THEY ARE SO CUTE! Happy "Gotcha" Day.

    dot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cutest! Tom has goofy dog named Sadie and I love her very much:) Doggies are wonderful!

    Jolene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, a whole year! Happy Dogiversity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe it's been a year already. I am glad that your doggies make you so happy. I am sure that it is reciprocal.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete