Thursday, September 17, 2009

Pretty copper

I don't use a lot of copper, but I'm still so happy with this necklace that I feel like I should design with it more often. Mysterious Portrait is not only a beautiful tribal piece, it's also today's Daily Special!

There's not a whole lot I can blog about right this very moment, but I will say that I have a lot of new and fun things coming up later this month! No more boring ruts for me, though my life is now busy enough that I'm definitely falling into routines. It's the only way I can make sure that everything gets done.

It's less than two weeks until I jet off to Tahoe. I still have to figure out how I'm getting to the retreat from the airport. Also, currently they're experiencing lows in the 30s. At least the days are a very tolerable 70s, but I may be freezing the nights away. I wonder if I can sneak Topher along with me so I at least have a warm, fuzzy cat to keep me warm when I sleep?

5 comments:

  1. Bring layers of clothes to wear, brrr...

    Jolene

    ReplyDelete
  2. The copper works so well with the green. Nice design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Depending on luggage amounts and squishiness we may have room for one more. What time are you arriving?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jolene, layers are definitely called for! I need to dig out my cool-weather clothes next week and run them through the wash.

    Thank you, Silver! Copper and green was a stretch for me and I'm so happy I went outside the box.

    Karen, I'm arriving at 3:22pm on Weds. I'll have 2 or 3 bags, one of which can sit on my lap. I also have a very narrow butt which makes it easy to fit me in the middle of a back bench seat ;) I'd be very happy if I could catch a ride with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know if you go back and read comments for posts past, but on the chance that you do...

    We're arriving at 2:00 ish. I certainly don't mind waiting. I will talk to my friend Beth tomorrow and find out what size of car we're getting. I will probably bring only one small suitcase and a backpack and will ask what my friend and our other hitcher will be bringing. I'll let you know as soon as I do (tomorrow night?) how much room we think there will be. Hopefully even if it means that I ride with my suitcase between my knees we'll be able to fit you in. If I don't see anything here from you I'll send you an email through your delphi profile.

    ReplyDelete