Monday, September 21, 2009

Significant progress

The last time that I posted about Cthulhu, I had just started on his torso... Well, the torso is done and now I'm working on a leg! I need to buckle down and work hard this week if I'm going to finish him and all of the other projects that I want to do before I leave on the 30th! I may very well be stitching beads onto Cthulhu on the flight to Tahoe!

I broke two more needles on Saturday night, as I attempted to finish the torso and accidentally found myself stitching along a seam. That brings the total needle death count to three.

8 comments:

  1. I love the spirals on his hands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's looking great. Yeppers know about those seams. Hey have you ever seen the Narwhale song on You Tube. Someone showed me that & I thought of you & this project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, it's still not looking ugly!!! Love the beading!
    Cheers, Denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not sure he will qualify for UGLY either. He's way too cute! Can't wait to see you next week.
    Arline

    ReplyDelete
  6. 3 needles?!?!?!? That's damn good! I broke over 15 on one bracelet......couple years ago.

    You're amazing!! Very impressed,
    ~ Sooz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cthulhu Needle-Killer; what a great bit of awesomeness. your progress is amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, everyone!

    Guys, stop jinxing me with the cute comments! After busting my butt (and three needles) on this guy, I'm hoping to win some sort of prize. Maybe there will be an "Ugly but Cute" category *fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete