Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm one of the cool kids now.

I'm writing this on my laptop out in the game room. Everyone else always brings their laptop to the game, so I decided to bring mine out tonight, too. I just finished Wastelands Tribe, finally, and it looks pretty awesome. But I didn't feel like sorting out the Delica/11 mess for Snow Queen, so there's no beading tonight.

Technically I should be gaming, but everyone is talking about Fallout 3, a game which I am not playing. This always happens. Oh well. I needed time to blog anyway!

Chris's mid-week weekend was stymied by his boss, so we didn't get to do our other errands today. Instead, I spent all day doing housework. In fact, it was a pretty annoying day and the current lack of gaming is not making things better.

Tomorrow, I should be working on some neat earrings, and I should be able to take pictures of them and Wastelands Tribe. It's been too long since there's been new jewelry on this blog!

1 comment:

  1. I ate at Panera yesterday (soup in a sourdough bowl, iced tea) and half the people there were using laptops and absentmindedly eating. There was a couple near me where the guy was on his laptop with earplugs in and the girl tried to read a book, but she clearly wanted interaction. Finally she gave up. He took the earplugs out long enough to say "see ya."

    ReplyDelete