Monday, November 17, 2008

Cute keyrings

I call these earrings The Keys to Any of a Number of Things and they feature the little keyring charms that sparked my key-buying frenzy on Etsy. Aren't they just the neatest little dangles? The Czech glass window beads are also pretty. I plan to use more of them in a mermaid necklace, eventually.

My necklace for the December EBW challenge is off to a good start. I'm thinking its name will involve the word Snowdrop but I'm not entirely certain yet.

Chris's job is putting us both under a lot of stress right now, so I'm not feeling very talkative right now. I'm going to go work with my beads some more and see if it makes me feel any better.

4 comments:

  1. Love these!!! They are sure cute!
    Cheers, Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that you two agree :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the keys on these...they just make it.

    ReplyDelete