Friday, September 26, 2008

On the fringe.

I spent today making fringe! I tried to start it last night, but it didn't work out so well. The thread that I was using was too thick and made the fringe all stiff. So today I got out my super-fine thread, and then played around until I came up with a fringe design that looked nice and hung properly. I added some turmaline* Swarovski crystals and some dark green drop-shaped pearls. It looks pretty nifty. I'm just feeling too lazy to take pictures right now.

Tomorrow I have to figure out a necklace. I suspect it will end up being a spiral rope, as anything else would just take too long. My deadline is approaching!

*I know that's not how the stone is spelled, but that's how Swarovski spells the color name for the crystal.

No comments:

Post a Comment