Sunday, September 14, 2008

Mmm... sleepy.

As often happens on Sundays, I pretty much forgot to blog today. I was too busy hanging out with Chris and the dogs and getting absolutely nothing done. Pretty much par for the course.

I got a little writing done last night, but not as much as I would like. Daisy and I have this disagreement, where I think that the laptop belongs in my lap, and she thinks that she does. It's going to take some work to get her to realize that my word is law, no matter how cute she acts, and that sometimes she just can't be all up in my face. I'm perfectly happy to have her next to me, to receive belly rubs while I'm thinking, but she has to be right on me and in the way. She's a very needy dog.

Anyway, I'm really tired. I'll be hitting the hay in an hour or so, to rest up for another busy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment