Monday, January 08, 2007

Ohmigosh, it's a SALE!

Yes, my New Website Celebration sale is going on NOW! There are items on sale in almost every category! Go, go, look!

Ok, I'm excited because I've never had a real sale before... it's always been silly stuff like "free shipping." Also I'm excited because it's almost gem show season, and the more jewelry I sell, the more new beads I can buy and the more jewelry I can make. I'm really in an "out with the old, in with the new" sort of mood.

Today was spent working on the website. I literally spent hours putting all of the necklaces back into their proper place, spellchecking things (I do so love Firefox 2), and putting items on sale. Then I decided to edit most of the text on my website. Plus I had to fix some errors, while my husband fixed bugs. Unless I sell anything, I'm not touching the site again until Friday... I am so tired of looking at my admin site, ha ha!

One thing I noticed today was whoops, there's no more "view cart" button. That will be fixed by Friday. Also by Friday the similar-item-linking should be implemented. And, of course, there will be new jewelry. I know, I know, it's about time. Hasn't been anything new since before Christmas, and that's just not right.

Today's Cool Thing is this awesome video of a man and his horses. It reminds me of those circus trick riders, only cooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment