Sunday, November 22, 2009

What to post on a Sunday

I often find that I don't have a lot to blog about on Sundays. I usually spend the day running errands and hanging out with Chris, not really doing anything that anyone would be interested in. And it seems like no one really reads on Sunday anyways, because I rarely get blog comments over the weekend. Not like I can blame you guys, I usually just catch up on my blog-reading on Mondays, too.

I've considered not blogging at all on Sundays, but that would throw off my goal to blog every day. As it is, right now I'm thinking of posting beading book reviews every Sunday -- but that would require me to get 52 new beading books a year, and they just don't publish that many.

Maybe I'll do a Finds post, like my old Fashionable Fridays series, but on a smaller scale.

Is there anything you'd like to see become a regular feature here?

No comments:

Post a Comment