Sunday, November 29, 2009

A Bust

The bazaar that I was supposed to do today was such a bust that I didn't even do it. The Etsy shop is open again, and there's still tons of jewelry there to tempt you. Go forth and shop!

That said, I can't believe the long weekend is practically over. I have a lot to do this coming week, including taking the car to the shop for routine maintenance, and taking Daisy to the vet to get her stitches out. Now that I'm driving, I get to run all of these exciting errands while Chris stays home and works.

I also plan to bead, because I wasted too much time this week preparing for the bazaar-that-wasn't.

3 comments:

  1. "The-bazaar-that-wasn't"? Bummer. Was it canceled?

    How was the party at Plaza de Anaya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. SaraBeth, it wasn't actually canceled, but it just was not the event for me.

    The party, on the other hand, was a pretty good time. I danced so hard that my rib muscles still hurt... LOL. Saw some awesome hoops and poi, too.

    Jolene, the planners didn't factor in time for set-up, or make much attempt to promote it.

    ReplyDelete