Sunday, February 17, 2008

Writing time.

I've been in a very writing-y mood over the past few days, so I'm about to sit down with the laptop and either work on my current book, or work on notes for that other fantasy book that I keep struggling with. Either way, it will be good to get back into the swing of that, and hopefully it won't lead to more nights of staying up until 4am.

We just got done watching 3:10 to Yuma, which I didn't think was that great. Don't get me wrong, all the actors did a good job and such, I just didn't care. I'm not much of a Western person. I did watch The Proposition, but that had two things going for it: Nick Cave, and Australian accents. 3:10 to Yuma had neither.

Not a whole lot else happened this weekend. My ill-fated henchman died in D&D again, I got into a bit of a tiff with one of my fellow gamers about some tasteless jokes, and I read Laura McCabe's book and worked some more on my rivoli pendant. I'll probably finish it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment