Friday, June 01, 2007

Just a taste.


Well, the main image I took of this necklace came out a little fuzzy, so I'm going to leave you with this teaser image to tide you over until Sunday. Here is my as-of-yet unnamed green and brown necklace. I am extremely happy with how it turned out, especially the pendant. It has a lot of texture and movement.

For a while there I was not very inspired by all of the lampwork I had at hand. I mean, I still loved it all, but I didn't feel like making anything with it. But in the last two weeks I've made three items using them, plus I finished Flaming Teeth. Interestingly enough, all four of these projects involved lampwork by my great friend Lois. Just goes to show how awesome her beads are! I hope to use some more artist beads in whatever I create next week.

In the meantime, I'm off for a couple of pleasant days of house-sitting. I'll be back on Sunday with new jewelry for the site. Just wait until you see this necklace in its entirety, and the piece I made today!

2 comments:

  1. I like the green and brown color combination. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Christina! :) I hope it can find a new home so I don't keep feeling the need to keep it :D

    ReplyDelete