Saturday, June 16, 2007

Shipping Is Back.

My free shipping sale is now officially over! I may have to tweak shipping rates over the next month or two to fit in with the new costs, if so I'll be sure to make clear what the changes are.

I will be having another sale at the start of next month. I just love coming up with ideas for sales!

Not much else to say today, I didn't get enough sleep so I'm tired and cranky. I won't subject you to THAT!

Today's Cool Thing is a raku-fired Dragonfly! I love raku, and the beautiful iridescent blue shade of this particular glaze is just perfect for a dragonfly. This would make the perfect gift for several people that I know, and I'm willing to bet that you know at least one person who would love it, too. Be sure to check out the seller's other items. I'd like to buy some of her pendants to use in my jewelry!

No comments:

Post a Comment