Friday, June 29, 2007

Summer Doldrums.

Ugh. The same thing happened to me last year. The heat hits and I just turn into a zombie. I'm sorry to have acted like I fell off the face of the universe. The truth is that I haven't beaded in a week and I was ashamed to come here and admit that I haven't been updating the website, or making jewelry to sell, or really doing anything other than impersonating a rock.

I'm slowly adjusting, and I'm determined not to let myself laze around and let the site suffer because of it. Thanks for your patience with me.

There will not be a website update this weekend. A very good friend of ours is coming to visit, we only get to see him for a few days a year, so Chris and I will definitely be chilling out with him and our mutual friends. On Sunday our plan is to get a TON of us together and go out for teppenyaki at our favorite Japanese restaurant. Some of the people invited have never even been there before, so it's going to be quite the treat for them.

I'll try to update during the week, but Chris is going to be home most of the time and we have a lot of plans, including a 4th of July potluck and lots of gaming on Friday. There WILL be a big holiday sale, though, even if there isn't new jewelry, and I am going to settle down and make stuff so that when I do finally update, it will rock.

Today's Cool Thing is the chainmaille tutorials at CGMaille.com. If you're interested in making your own maille, you want to check out this site! The illustrations are very clear, and there's a lot of very cool weaves. I need to get Chris to make me a whole bunch of bracelets now!

No comments:

Post a Comment