Tuesday, June 19, 2007

It's Tassel-Riffic!

Not much to report today. I'm working on a decorative strip to attach to a choli top. It uses some antiqued copper chain tassels that I've had for something close to forever, and some antiqued copper chain that my secret birthday buddy sent to me. It will also involve some polymer cabochons that I will make, and some fibre tassels that I will make. Unfortunately, I don't think I have anything here that will make appropriate tassels, so I'll have to go out and buy something.

In the meantime, I'll make the cabochons... And also work on other projects, of course. But this will be very cool. I love the look of tassels or fringe hanging down an otherwise bare stomach, it really accents a lot of belly dance movements.

No Cool Thing today, I'll try to make tomorrow a two-fer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment