Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Random

I'm finding it hard to blog lately, don't know why. I guess that's what I get for taking so many days off for the holidays, now it's not a daily habit anymore. Got to get back to it!

So, recent goings-on... Last night we went and saw a movie called Red Cliff, which was based on a famous battle from Romance of the Three Kingdoms. At times it was very good, and at times it was not, and at times I was like "Huh, what just happened?" Then I looked at IMDB and saw that it had been two movies, which they spliced together into one for Western audiences. I for one feel shorted.

Our gym started a new schedule, where you have a "home class" on certain days at a certain time, and that's when you go to the gym. No more 2:30 one day, 5pm another. On the other hand, no more having to keep each and every trainer in the loop as to just how bad I am at squats, so I guess that's good. Plus the trainer for the class I chose is the same one who has been doing Chris's personal training while his thumb heals, and he said that Chris could just come to the same class as me.

Speaking of the broken thumb, tomorrow the doctor will have another look at it and see if it's healed yet. If not, Chris may be able to just have a soft cast, instead of the ugly, smelly hard one that gets in the way of everything.

I haven't beaded or danced yet this year, and I definitely need to change that.

Well, that's about all for now...

2 comments:

  1. Yep, time to catch up on things! I got nine things done yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Hooray for progress :)

    ReplyDelete