Friday, May 09, 2008

Off for the weekend!

Tonight we're going to go hang out with a friend who we haven't seen for a very long time, and then it's off to Marana for dog-sitting. I'll be back sometime Sunday, probably late in the afternoon.

I'm feeling much better today, after a lot of sleep, but I spent most of my time doing e-mail and getting things ready for this weekend. I did do a little work on Locked Away, and I'm taking it with me, so I should be able to do a lot of beading during the weekend. I'm not taking my laptop, so I won't have any computer distractions.

What I am taking is the big stack of magazines that I need to read. One issue of Faerie and 4 of SteamPunk. And I'm taking my camera and macro mode instructions, so maybe I will come home with some pretty pictures of flowers and insects.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling better. Sometimes we just have to rewind the clock so it keeps ticking. Have a great and relaxing weekend.

    Arline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleep is good! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you two! I did have a fun weekend, though again I didn't get enough sleep. Blah.

    ReplyDelete