Sunday, May 11, 2008

I'm home, and tired!

Well, I got home early this afternoon, but I was beat, so I mostly dozed around and then we went out for dinner, and then killed time playing video games. Now here I am, finally hitting my blog.

I did all kinds of things while I was dog-sitting. The foremost thing was taking care of the dogs, but they're pretty low-maintenance. So in between walks, feeding, and petting-time, I did some reading, beading, and photography. I finished the Faerie magazine, but only got through two issues of Steampunk. They pack those things full of articles and stories, which makes for lots of good reading. I got a lot of work done on Locked Away, so there should be a post about that tomorrow. And I played around with the macro mode on my camera, so if any of the flower pictures I took turned out, I'll be posting them throughout the week, too.

In the meantime, I'm quite tired, so I'm going to veg out for a bit and then go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment