Thursday, March 01, 2007

And now, March.

February is probably my favorite month of the year, being as how gem show happens and I get to see a lot of my friends. But March is a very close second. The weather's very beautiful here in Tucson in March. This is usually the month that we take our trip to Ren Faire. Most importantly, our wedding anniversary is in March! So although I love February, I'm happy to welcome March.

Today I spent some more time linking items together. This was made difficult by the fact that my web hosting keeps acting up! I apologize in advance if you try to visit erthefae.com and find yourself faced with a blank screen. I may have to contact my host and find out what the heck is going on.

I also made a great pair of earrings this afternoon, some really ornate chandeliers. I love how they look, but geesh, making those things is hard on the hands! I doubt I'll ever make more than one pair in a week, unless someone were to order several custom pairs.

Tonight or tomorrow, I will sit down and do some serious photography. I think that since I have new earrings to photograph, I'll go ahead and replace the pictures for most if not all of my old earrings. It may take me some time to get all of the images up, but if I take a whole slew of them in one sitting, I can work on putting them on the site throughout the week, when I'm not making new jewelry.

The update and Fashionable Friday column may be a bit late tomorrow. I have plans to do lunch with my Mom, my grandmother and maybe grandfather, whom I haven't seen in about a year, and my aunt Wendy, whom I haven't seen since, well, sometime before I got married. I'm looking forward to some catching up with family and maybe a little shopping, too!

Your Cool Thing for today is this Branches 6 painting. I love trees and leaves of all sorts, and since a major part of my current novel takes place in a forest full of naked trees, this painting especially speaks to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment