Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Back in the Proverbial Saddle!

I've really got to stop slacking off on this whole blogging thing...

I've spent the past week or so working on some unfinished items from early last year. Just personal stuff of mine that has been cluttering up the beadroom. It's been kind of fun to revisit these old projects. Expect some pics either later this week or early next week.

While working on these "UFOs" (UnFinished Objects), I've been letting my mind wander. It's spent more time wandering into writing territory than beading territory, but I have already figured out what I want to do for my 2008 BFAC project. Hooray! It'll probably be rather time-consuming, which means that the website updates for the next few weeks will mostly contain smaller items like earrings and spiral bracelets.

Speaking of BFAC, today's
Cool Thing is Lora Tobias' Green Man, currently on auction! I'm hoping to win it for my very own, but if you'd like to battle me for it, feel free! There are of course many other great items up on auction this week, and more coming in the following weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment