Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Earring Overhaul.


Earrings have really taken off for me in the past year or so. They're quickly becoming one of the best sellers on my site, and I have a lot of fun making them. So last week, I decided it was well past time that I tidy up the Earring section of my website. Click Here to see how much nicer it looks now! Somehow I missed taking a new photo of Midnight Waltz, so it will be looking silly until Thursday or Friday.

That's just a taste of what the rest of the sections will look like soon. This week I intend to rephotograph my crystal bracelets and strung necklaces, and replace the photos throughout next week. I've finally reached the point where I've got a photography set-up that I'm happy with, so taking a lot of pictures is not the huge chore that it used to be.

In other news, I already have three items ready for Friday's update, and tomorrow I will make at least two more. I'm pretty happy with them, and I think you will be, too!

Today's Cool Thing is Absinthe Art by Ophelia. True story, the other night I had a dream where I went into McDonald's and they had absinthe as a fountain drink, so I decided "What the heck, I'll try it!" I think it tasted kind of like a sweet, minty green tea, but taste isn't my strongest dream-sense ;) Regardless, I really like Ophelia's vintage-influenced artwork!

By the way: Don't forget to check out the BFAC auctions!

No comments:

Post a Comment