Friday, August 25, 2006

Rain, rain, go away!

Sorry I've been so quiet, I've been running all over the place in NY instead of updating my blog.

Today was supposed to be the day that we finally went into NYC for some bead shopping and Chinatown. Well, that was before it started pouring rain and they started announcing tornado warnings! *cue scene of AJ freaking out* We're now hoping to go in there sometime early next week.

Not sure if we'll get out at all today, what with the weather, so I'm sitting here all Gothed up with no place to go ;)

Been having a lot of fun out here, went to a butterfly enclosure yesterday, that was a lot of fun. They also do wildlife rehabilitation and they had two bald eagles! Wow! Beautiful birds. I really fell in love with a chinchilla that was there (I don't know if he was being rehabilitated or what). I had no idea they were so active and CUTE!

Oh well. Back to listening to the rain and watching SciFi channel. Might dig some beads out to pass the time, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment