Monday, August 07, 2006

Inspiration Strikes!

Earlier this afternoon, I was wondering what sort of project I should take with me to NY. I like to have beadwork to keep me occupied on trips, especially when I'm going to be gone for two weeks. Well, while thinking about what would travel well, I thought of kumihimo (Japanese braiding) and that in turn lead to thinking of some awesome lariats I could make using that and my new found knowledge of tassels. I'll try to make at least one up before vacation.

We just ordered a new laptop last night, so I should have good computer access when I'm in NY. I'm also planning on bringing my digital camera. I'll be able to share pics of any cool beads I find while I'm out there, and also of whatever I make.

I really need to finish that prototype bracelet I was working on before I got distracted by my beaded belt. Curse my short attention span!

No comments:

Post a Comment