Tuesday, August 08, 2006

New Pictures!!!

I am so happy with this picture! And this is before investing in any nice backgrounds, or a light tent, or any of that other fancy photo stuff. Things can only get better from here :)

This necklace is a little sneak peek of what to expect in my September 15th update; I'll finally be able to post all of the necklaces I've made with lovely lampwork focals. In this case, we have a focal by Ann "Schermo" Baldwin, accented with ruffles by Joan "Mothwoman" Eckard. I love it when beads from two artists go perfectly together!

For more new photo happiness, please see the Lariats section on my website. My plan is that whenever I'm taking photos, I'll mix it up with some pics of new things, and some new photos of old things. Of course, it's going to take a long time to replace all of my current photos.

I have a lot of ideas for new things, so I should really go get myself into the beadroom and get started. After all, I only have a week and a half until my trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment