Friday, May 07, 2010

MZ Glass Design Challenge!

Just a quick blog post before I go pick Chris up from the airport (yay!). I wanted to let you all know about the MZ Glass Design Challenge, which I helped brainstorm (I love brainstorming!). The name says it all... Margaret Zinser is challenging you to design with her beads. In return, she's offering up $1000 worth of bead prizes! $600 for 1st, $300 for 2nd, and $100 for 3rd place.

The complete rules can be found in this blog post. I think one of the best rules is that you can enter as many times as you want, so you don't have to try to decide which of your design ideas is best, if you have multiple beads and multiple ideas (I sure do!). Also, the fact that designs in all media are welcome, it's not just for jewelry designers. I for one am hoping that someone will make a doll with butterfly wings. Just saying.

Expect further blogging this weekend, as I had numerous subjects I wanted to talk about today, but this one won because I've been meaning to mention it all week and I didn't have to take any photographs first.

No comments:

Post a Comment