Monday, June 09, 2008

So... sleepy!

No picture tonight, because I forgot to prettify one today.

I didn't sleep well at all last night, and I got up early, so I'm feeling rather tired right now. I'm going to take care of a few more things and then go to sleep. Our walk-through got moved back to 1pm, so at least I don't have to get up particularly early tomorrow.

Since I'm still without boxes to pack things in, I spent the day doing housework and working on my rivoli necklace. I'm trying a couple of different things with this necklace. They may or may not work out, but if they don't, I can always start over. My website update is half a month away, so I don't have to feel rushed. This sense of freedom is encouraging me to experiment. I don't want to get dull!

No comments:

Post a Comment