Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Dancing again.

So, last night I put on my fancy new silk duds and danced a bit. The new skirt is great, so much fuller than anything else I have, and so long that it brushes the ground when I'm barefoot. I'm only about 5'6-7", but most of that is leg, so I'm always thrilled when a skirt is actually floor length on me. And the top and panel skirt are great, but the top is designed to be worn over a coin bra and as such is LOW cut. I definitely need a bra or choli under it before I take any pictures.

After a couple months of not dancing, I've lost some flexibility, range of motion and flow. Definitely got to get back to work on all of that, as well as mastering a wider variety of moves. I'm even thinking of taking actual classes, but that will have to wait a while, as I have a lot of other things on my plate right now. In the meantime, I might pick up a couple more DVDs to supplement the two I have now.

The other thing I did last night was some preliminary work on my 2009 BFAC project, so expect an update post on that tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment